There is not much to say, I reblog mostly about feminism, celebrities, things I think are funny but mainly I post about fandom related stuff. I also like to reblog things of beauty.
Anonymous said: There are people out there who truly believe Niall and Harry are in a relationship and I don't remember any awkwardly handled denial situation between them, friendship ruined rumours or hundreds of articles bullying those said fans who believe it... You know, things that always happen when you /force a sexuality/ on someone or think two bandmates are in love. Ahem.
Nor are such fans the target of wide scale bullying or harassment by other fans. It’s almost as if people don’t care, because it doesn’t matter.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson